Schach NiggemannIndustriestraße 10 - 46359 Heiden
Tel. +49 (0)2867 8088 + +49 (0)2867 8089
Fax +49 (0)2867 90666
Owner: Christoph Kamp
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Coesfeld HRA 3244
VAT ID: DE 314 702 097
NOTES FOR THE USE OF OUR ONLINE SERVICE
1. Online-contents Schach Niggemann accepts no liability or responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided on this website. Liability claims against Schach Niggemann, relating to material or other damage caused as a result of using or not using the information supplied, or as a result of using false or incomplete information are excluded in as far as no demonstrable premeditated or negligent fault of Schach Niggemann can be proved to have existed. All offers made are and remain non-binding. Schach Niggemann expressly reserves the right to change, adapt, supplement or delete the publication of web pages or parts thereof, and the offers contained therein, either temporarily or permanently, without prior or specific notice.
2. Referrals and links In the case of direct or indirect reference to any and all third party internet websites ("links") which lie outside the responsibility of Schach Niggemann, liability would only and exclusively be accepted if and when Schach Niggemann possessed knowledge of such and if and when it would have been technically possible and feasible for Schach Niggemann to have prevented the use of such illegal contents. Schach Niggemann therefore expressly declares that the corresponding link was free of illegal content at the time of publication. Schach Niggemann has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and content of the linked websites. Therefore, Schach Niggemann expressly distances itself from the contents of all linked websites which have been altered in any way after the inclusion of the links into this website. This disclaimer is valid for all links placed within its own internet offering as well as for third party entries in any and all guest books, forums and mailing lists as supplied and featured by Schach Niggemann. The owner of the linked website is the sole party against whom any and all liability claims can be made regarding illegal, faulty or incomplete contents, and in particular for any claims for damage arising from the use or non-use of any and all information supplied therein.
3. Copyright Schach Niggemann observes copyright and trade mark jurisdiction with respect to all graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts used in its publications, utilizes own graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts or accesses public domain graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts. Each and every protected trade mark, including any registered trade mark and copyright belonging to third parties, is subject unrestrictedly to the currently valid conditions as laid down and claimed by each registered owner. The mention alone may not lead to the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by rights of a third party! Copyright for all objects owned and published by Schach Niggemann remains in the sole possession of Schach Niggemann. The copying or reproduction of any such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express written permission of Schach Niggemann.
4. Data Protection and Privacy Wherever the possibility exists of submitting personal or business data to this website (E-mail addresses, names, postal addresses), the disclosure of such by users of the site takes place solely and exclusively on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
5. Legal Enforcement of this Liability Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. Inasmuch as parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or do not completely comply with existing and current laws, the remaining parts of this document maintain their validity and are not affected in any way by such a lack of validity.
Information regarding Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)based on Art. 14(1) Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 (Regulation on Consumer ODR)
The European Commission is going to provide a user-friendly internet platform where consumer disputes which arise from the sale of goods or the supply of services online can be resolved online. This ODR platform is expected for the first quarter of 2016.
After becoming operational the ODR platform will be avaible under the following electronic link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
For further information, please visit: http://www.anwaltblog24.de/os-plattform.html (in German language)